Ahoy, peeps! How are you doing today?
Yup, I’ve been missing for about a month because of the endless busyness x( Travelling around the Europe was a very tiring yet exhilarating journey! Are you curious for the makeups I bought throughout my journey? It’s not that many, though
I feel like I owe the readers some explanation. Long story short, I was joining the volunteer program conducted by AIESEC in Slovakia to teach some 3-5 years old kids. Before the program started, I traveled across the Europe for 2.5 weeks! France, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Luxembourg, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, you name it! Throughout the project, I went to the neighbouring countries that were easily reached from Bratislava; Austria, Czech and Hungary. Yup, it was crazy! 13 countries in 2 months XD (well, mostly in Slovakia, though)
Anyway, as I categorised this as a makeup article, I shall write accordingly! Hahahah! I’m just too excited about my journey.
Frankly, I was really disappointed to see the makeup brands available in Europe. The last time I went to USA, I didn’t know anything about western makeup brands as I was crazy about Korean brands. But now… I know a sh*tload and most of them are not even available in the Sephora in France. Sadness overload :'((((
So…..this is it.
Here is the list of the things that I bought:
- bareMinerals Get Started Complexion Kit #Light
- Original Foundation 2g
- Matte Foundation 1.5g
- Mineral Veil Finishing Powder 0.75g
- Warmth All-Over Face Colour 0.57g
- Prime Time Foundation Primer 15ml
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner #Ink_Black
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer Duo #NW20/#NC25
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Pure Colour Satiny Radiance #51
- MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set #Brown_Ebony
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer #15 (my friend paid me for this, it’s just the thing that I regret I didn’t bought for myself 😦 not in the pic though)
- LA Girl Pro Concealer #Toast (not in the picture, just purchased it from some random person on the internet and it hasn’t arrived yet. Totally not for my skin tone, I’ll only use them for contouring)
Here is the list of the things I received from my friend:
- NARS Concealer #Chantilly (my other friend bought this from USA. I requested the Creamy Radiant Concealer but she forgot hahaha! Thus my regret about the Maybelline one — and why didn’t I ask her to take a picture of the concealer, and therefore I knew that she bought the different one, so that I can just buy the concealer myself in Czech. But, whatever, the more the merrier! I think I’ll just use this one for highlighting)
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner #Intense_Black (another thing that the 2nd friend bought from USA for me. I’m so grateful of her!)
I know, they’re all expensive. But I’m a female human being (hopefully this justifies everything) and I couldn’t resist to purchase the things that they don’t have here, in Indonesia. Even if they have it, they put on some crazy prices for them 😦
Also, if you have noticed, I didn’t purchase any eyeshadows although the Naked Smokey Palette was like, everywhere. I’m a fan of eyeshadow palettes, but I rarely use them on daily occasion; simply because I am too lazy.
Andddd that was it! What do you guys think? Tell me the products that you want me to review!
Thank you for reading my article 🙂
Disclaimer: This article is not sponsored by the products’ companies. All of the photos were taken by me using iPhone 5s.