Heya peeps! Since there were a few people that requested this, I’m gonna tell you my skin care routine!
Sometimes, during the weekdays, I do my photography stuffs at my dorm. It has a fairly better lighting projection than my home’s. While the plan was to write my whole skin care routine in one single post, I forgot to bring some of my night skin care stuffs this week. Therefore there would be 2 posts to cover all of them. Frankly, there weren’t many stuffs to go on to in the first place, but I’ll do my best.
My skin type: dry.
- I’ll start my morning by cleaning my face using Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Foam. This is the least dehydrating facial wash I’ve ever used, and it feels real fresh. The affordability for 150 ml of product is incredible (IDR 90,000 or US$7). Love it.
- The next step is to tone my face using this Vitamin E Hydrating Toner by The Body Shop. It doesn’t irritate my skin yet it cleanses the dirt my facial cleanser can’t reach perfectly. The hydration it offers is so-so, which I don’t require that much in the second place.
- The Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum comes afterwards. This serum is loved by many beauty enthusiasts. It’s lightweight and absorbs quickly onto the skin, therefore it doesn’t leave your face with that kind of greasy feeling. I rarely encountered the disgusting dry patches on my nose ever since I used this serum.
- Okay, currently I haven’t got any eye cream. I know I should purchase one but..my financial condition left me devastated after a series of skincare and makeup hauls during June. At least, Althea sent this free Skin Lab: Dr. Spot Clear Don’t Worrly Wrinkle Eye Serum (sort of) when I was shopping on the website. I have yet to see its hydrating effect, but it helps a bit to prevent the creasing during the concealer application on my under-eye area. (I’ll update this part after I purchase one)
- Lastly, I’ll complete my morning routine with Klavuu Red Pearsation UV Protection City Defencer SPF 50+ PA+++. Remember, peeps, sunscreen lotion is necessary as a part of your skin care routine on daily basis. Obviously, I have no idea whether this product works or not. But I always blindly trusted every sunscreen lotion ever, and it’s not going to change. Keep in mind that this sunscreen only works for dry skin. It contains a lot of oil and even I have to blot it sometimes. However, this creates a nice base for my makeup. (You can purchase this product from here!)
Thank you for your time to read this post! Have a nice day! 🙂
EDIT: A lot of these have changed for the past few months. One day I’ll post the new one. Thank you!
Disclaimer: This article is not sponsored by the product’s company nor by the shop that I bought it from. The sunscreen, however, is given for free by CHARIS. Any writings are solely based on my honest opinion. I do not hold responsibility for those who have different opinions about these products. All of the photos were taken by me using Nikon D5500. Please credit me (harevaden.wordpress.com) and inform me through firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to use my photos. Colour results might differ from the real shade due to photography lighting and editing process.