I divided this topic into 2 parts. The first one is in this link.
Hello everybody! As promised, in this particular post there’s gonna be a list of skin care products I go through before my bed time. Some of the products have been reviewed in my previous post.
Skin type: dry
From left to right:
- This Perfect Cleansing Oil by Etude House is rather so-so. It stings my skin a bit but it cleanse my makeup thoroughly. For the former reason, it’s only used when I wore a heavy makeup for the day.
- Of course, the next step is to wash my face with Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Foam.
- I’ll immediately tone my face with Vitamin E Hydrating Toner by TBS.
- Every once in 4-5 days, I’ll exfoliate my face with Pixi Overnight Glow Serum. This is a chemical exfoliator, and it’s incredibly dense. Click this to get the more elaborated review.
- The Skin&Lab Dr. Spot Clear Don’t Worry Wrinkle eye serum comes next. I realised that this is not a proper eye cream. This step will be updated once I buy one because apparently I’m too broke right now.
- After that, my glorious Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum will take its stand. Hydrate, hydrate, and hydrate!
- Next, is the KLAVUU White Pearlsation Special Divine Pearl Serum. The serum is supposed to brighten your skin and enhances its luminosity, while firming your skin at the same time. After only several days of usage, I noticed that my skin has become more dewy. Definitely a great product. You can purchase the product here.
- After some series of serum, I’ll move on to my Dr. Flora Floral Lotion. This gives me a proper hydration on my skin after those thick layers of serum. It feels fresh to apply the lotion itself. And there’s nothing wrong with adding more hydration on your skin. After all, Koreans managed to maintain their beautiful skin by following these time-taking steps. You can purchase the product here.
- As the last step, the Innisfree Green Tea Seed Cream is surprisingly lightweight for a cream, yet it absorbs quickly and serves its purpose as to deeply nourish the skin. I have nothing bad to say about this cream.
- Once in 4-5 days, I’ll apply the LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask before I go to sleep. This is my holy grail mask. It leaves my skin extremely hydrated and smooth in the morning. The fact that a jar contains 70 ml of products leave me devastated as I will never be able to finish it before it expires. You only need like real little of products to cover your whole face and next.
There you go, peeps! Note that my skin care regime is never permanent. From time to time, it will always change if I found (or impulsively purchase) new products to replace some. Thank you for your time to read this post. Have a nice day! 🙂
EDIT: A lof of the products have changed for the past few months. One day I’ll post the new one. Thank you!
Disclaimer: This article is not sponsored by the product’s company nor by the shop that I bought it from. The KLAVUU serum and the Dr. Flora lotion, however, are given for free by CHARIS. Any writings are solely based on my honest opinion. I do not hold responsibility for those who have different opinions about these products. All of the photos were taken by me using Nikon D5500. Please credit me (harevaden.wordpress.com) and inform me firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to use my photos. Colour results might differ from the real shade due to photography lighting and editing process.