Hello peeps! I just created a YouTube channel to do my upcoming tutorial and reviews! Yay!
Lately all of the YouTube videos were all about clean and bold makeup. No one has the time to do all of those on daily basis. Furthermore, there’s no way that those looks can be used on daylight. Behold, one of my favourite colour palette look:
I’m just too embarrassed to do a voice over in the video. In the meantime, bear with my text x(. Yes, there are some errors that I just noticed after I uploaded it. Of course I’ll try to improve everything in the future.
- Benefit Professional
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer Duo #NW25
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer #NC20
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in Light Beige
- LORAC Back Stage Eye Primer
- it Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Powerless Finish HD Micro-Powder
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Ash Brown
- MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set in Brown Ebony
- LORAC Pro Palette 2
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil #Whiskey
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
- Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher #6 Grapefruit Jelly
- Benefit Posie Tint
- Fresh Sugar #Tulip
Thank you for reading my post and watching my video! Have a nice day! 🙂
Disclaimer: This video is not sponsored by any means. I purchased ALL of the products used. Colour results might differ from the real shade due to videography lighting and editing process.